ReCon™ Blocks Make Superior Stabilizers for Tons of Earth
ReCon Retaining Blocks manufactured by Superior Concrete Products have the size, mass, tight fit and lack of gaps between each component that makes this modular system a more ideal and cost-effective retaining wall product. When holding back a hillside or tons of earth, brick and stone can fail over time. ReCon Blocks are built to last, and can be customized to match the design and aesthetics of your property or project. These rugged blocks are designed to be built into what we refer to as “tall gravity walls” – up to 22 feet without a reinforcing geogrid, and as high as 36 feet with geogrid. Once you’ve built retaining walls with ReCon™ blocks, you’ll never go back to the compromises of brick or stone products.
- Block Face: 5.33 sq. ft. or 48 inches x 16
- Available Depth: 24”, 39”, 45”, or 60”
- Mass: 1,000 to 3,000 pounds per block
- Concrete: Minimum of 4,000 psi
- Lifting Device: Lifting insert loop
- Turning Radius: Approximately 15 feet (varies with wall height)
- Retaining Wall Batter: 3.6 degrees automatically built into the system. Can be adjusted to 7.2 degrees with the use of field-installed spacers.
- Quality Standards: Manufactured in a NPCA certified factory.
Product Attributes & Benefits
- Large size and mass
- Gravity walls — up to 22’ without reinforcing geogrid
- Reinforced walls — up to 36’ with geogrid
- Faster installation — no mortar, no pins
- Engineered and tested
- Customized design and aesthetics
ReCon™ Retaining Walls Features
Built to Spec
Little to None
Built To Spec