Government Procurement Programs Install Superior Concrete Panels to Secure Buildings and Equipment
Superior Concrete Products works with every level of government. We work on municipal projects, city projects, state and federal facilities of all kinds. We have installed fences, security barriers and retaining walls on military bases including Fort Hood, Fort Bliss, and Fort Campbell. We also work with the government-owned utility sector, installing enclosures, walls, fences, and gates at substations. Post Office installations, fire and police stations, municipal and administration buildings all need security fencing. The modular precast concrete systems made by Superior Concrete Products are an ideal solution for any type of government fence, screening barrier or retaining wall project.
Why Leaders in Government Procurement
Choose Superior Concrete Products:
- We customize or custom-design our building systems to meet your specific project requirements.
- Modular construction makes our products more cost-effective.
- Our products satisfy the requirements of local building ordinances.
- We meet stringent requirements for wind load, soil conditions, and wall height.
- We assist in presentations to satisfy the compliance concerns of city councils, zoning, and planning boards.
Superior Benefits for Government Procurement
Security / Safety